Subject: Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Profileof Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) for Healthcare

Colleagues

As discussed in our last TC meeting I have attached the OASIS Cross-Enterprise Security and Privacy Authorization (XSPA) Profile of Security Markup Language (SAML) for Healthcare. Please review before our scheduled meeting on September 23rd, 2008.

Regards
Duane DeCouteau (Edmonds Scientific Company)
Veterans Health Administration
Emerging Health Technologies

xspa-saml-profile-V1.1 20080915.doc