Subject: rejected e-mail

This is FYI only.

Yesterday I found out quite by accident that a new SSTC ballot had
been opened on Sept 24.  I just barely got my vote in on time.  <phew>

After tracking this down on both ends, it turns out the problem was in
the server configuration of workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org.  My
e-mail provider (ncsa.uiuc.edu) was making a callback to
workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org and getting a response that
indicated no such e-mail address existed.  Thus my provider was
throwing e-mail from workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org into the
bit bucket.  I never received those e-mails.

I mention this in case some one else might have the same problem.
I've been told the problem is fixed but I guess I won't know for sure
until the next e-mail from workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org is
sent!

Thanks to Mary, Brian, and Hal for helping me track down this issue.

Tom