Subject: Re: [security-services] OASIS SSTC conference call minutes 01/27/2009

Paul Madsen wrote:
> Scott's second AI is for the 'SessionNotOnOrAfter' attribute
>
> paul
>
> Paul Madsen wrote:
> > OASIS SSTC conference call minutes
> > 2009-01-27
> > Scribe:  Paul Madsen
> >
> > --AI--: Scott to create CD version of 'SAML V2.0 Metadata Extension for Entity
> > Attributes Draft 2'
> >
> > --AI--: Scott to propose wording for NotOnOrAfter attribute errata for core,
> > send to list
> >

> > Roll Call & Agenda Review
> >
> > Attendees

Voting Members
==================================
Rob Philpott   EMC Corporation
John Bradley Individual
Scott Cantor Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein Internet2
Bob Morgan Internet2
Tom Scavo National Center for Supercomputing Applica...
Peter Davis NeuStar, Inc.
Frederick Hirsch Nokia Corporation
Srinath Godavarthi Nortel
Paul Madsen NTT Corporation
Hal Lockhart Oracle Corporation
Brian Campbell Ping Identity Corporation
Anil Saldhana Red Hat
Kent Spaulding Skyworth TTG Holdings Limited
Eve Maler Sun Microsystems
Emily Xu Sun Microsystems
Duane DeCouteau Veterans Health Administration
David Staggs Veterans Health Administration
Ari Kermaier Oracle Corporation

Members
George Fletcher AOL
Joni Brennan Liberty Alliance Project

Quorum:  19 out of 22 voting members (86%)

Membership Status Change:  Eric Tiffany lost voting rights. Eric is
replaced by Joni on the TC.