Subject: comments re draft-sstc-metadata-iop-03

Comments re the SAML V2.0 Metadata Interoperability Profile
(draft-sstc-metadata-iop-03)

I have only one comment:

I can vouch for the efficacy of this metadata profile since I've
deployed it and it works.  I've also watched from the sidelines as
this profile has seen large-scale deployment within SAML federations
worldwide.  Again, it just works.  So the comment I have to make is
that it doesn't work for everybody.  Therefore I believe the title,
abstract, and introduction should be very clear about the intended
scope of this Metadata Interoperability Profile.

Tom