Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for your review.

Title: Re: [security-services] Minutes for your review.
Okay, comments were internal, not public.  I’ve amended the minutes... last attachment?

Thanks Tom.
--Kent

On 3/10/09 12:12 PM, "Tom Scavo" <tscavo@ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote:

A few clarifying remarks inline...

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Kent Spaulding
<kent.spaulding@skyworthttg.com> wrote:
> * Minutes for SSTC Conference Call
> * March 10, 2009, 12:00pm ET
> * Scribe: Kent Spaulding
> *
> *  Two documents moving to Committee Draft.
> *     SAML V2.0 Attribute Extensions
> *     SAML V2.0 Metadata Extension for Entity Attributes
> *
> *  Six documents approved for Public Review period.
> *
> *  Work progressing on new Errata document.
>
> Proposed Agenda SSTC Conference Call
> March 10, 2009, 12:00pm ET
>
> Dial in info: +1 215 446 3648
> Access code 270-9441#
>
> Roll Call & Agenda Review
>

> ** Quorum was achieved.
>
> Need a volunteer to take minutes
>

> ** Kent Spaulding volunteered.
>

> 1. Minutes
>
> 1.1 Minutes from SSTC/SAML conference call February 24, 2009
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00006.html
>

> ** Accepted without comment.
>
> 2. Announcements
>
> 2.1 fyi: W3C XML Security Specifications announcement
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200902/msg00040.html
>

> * Frederick Hirsch explained the specifications.  Asked for feedback.
> *   Helpful resource for URIs.
> *   Work happening of potential interest to SSTC members.
> *
> * HalL asked for SSTC Members to give this a good look.
>
> 2.2 Call for Disclosure - XSPA Profile of SAML for Healthcare v1.0
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00000.html
>
> * HalL If you have relevant IPR, speak now, or soon.
> *   No comments during the call.
>
> 3. Document Status
>
> 3.1 SAML V2.0 Metadata Interoperability Profile - Draft 4
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00002.html
>

> * Scott Cantor: New text is complete.  Public commenter is satisfied.

The original comments came from Tom Scavo.  As far as I know, we have
received no public comments regarding this profile (which has been a
working draft until now).

> Tom Scavo agrees to keep it general.
> *   Will re-read, should be non-normative changes, if any.
> * Tom recommends moving forward.
> *
> ** Scott Cantor motions to move to CD.
> **   Seconded by: Bob Morgan.
> ** No objections to unanimous consent.
> * Hal - will move to CD.
>

> 3.2 Errata Working Document for SAML V2.0 - Draft 48
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00005.html
>

> * SAML V2.0 Condition for Delegation Restriction
> **   Scott Cantor, motion to move to CD.
> **     Paul Madsen seconded.
> **     No objections.
>

> * other docs
> * Paul Madsen: updates to Holder of Key Assertion and Holder of Key Value
> Profile updates...
> *  TC members to look at these.

Tom Scavo uploaded CD versions of the Holder-of-Key Web Browser SSO
Profile and the Holder-of-Key Assertion Profile (resp.):

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00016.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00015.html

These documents are ready for Public Review.