Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-loa-authncontext-profile-draft-02.odt uploaded

Paul, I could be missing something but I couldn't find a diff for
draft-02.  I checked the ODT document but evidently changes were made
with revision control turned off (or so it seems).  I took the liberty
of creating a diff (using the "Compare Document" command in OpenOffice
and exporting to PDF), which is attached.  If you think this diff is
accurate (I have no idea, really) perhaps you might want to upload it
to the repository.

Thanks,
Tom

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:11 AM,  <paulmadsen@ntt-at.com> wrote:
> The document revision named sstc-saml-loa-authncontext-profile-draft-02.odt
> has been submitted by Paul Madsen to the OASIS Security Services (SAML) TC
> document repository.  This document is revision #1 of
> sstc-saml-loa-authncontext-profile-draft-01.odt.
>
> Document Description:
> Describes a simplified AuthnContext schema as a way of representing a
> Level-of-Assurance (LOA) authentication scheme. A general schema
> restriction is presented, along with specific examples implementing the
> NIST 800-63 levels of assurance.
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31797
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31797/sstc-saml-loa-authncontext-profile-draft-02.odt
>
> Revision:
> This document is revision #1 of
> sstc-saml-loa-authncontext-profile-draft-01.odt.  The document details page
> referenced above will show the complete revision history.
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

sstc-saml-loa-authncontext-profile-draft-02-diff.pdf