Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda Apr 7 SSTC Conference Call

SSTC Colleagues

Greetings from the OASIS booth on the floor of the HIMSS conference (see photo).

I have collected the comments that were received from the public review of the XSPA profile of SAML which we are bow demonstrating at HIMSS this week.

We can now reconcile the comments on the attached spreadsheet.  I suggest we address each comment on the list but I'm open to reconcile the comments in whatever way the TC suggests.

Regards

David

David Staggs, JD, CISSP (SAIC)

Veterans Health Administration

Chief Health Informatics Office

Emerging Health Technologies

-----Original Message-----
From: <Mail Display Name> [mailto:hal.lockhart@oracle.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 9:50 PM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

Proposed Agenda SSTC Conference Call

April 7, 2009, 12:00pm ET

Dial in info: +1 215 446 3648

Access code 270-9441#

Roll Call & Agenda Review

Need a volunteer to take minutes

1. Minutes

1.1 Minutes from SSTC/SAML conference call March 24, 2009

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00059.html

2. Announcements

2.1 Public Review of SAML 2.0 Profiles

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00062.html

Review ends May 25th

2.2 Thomas Hardjono has nominated himself for Co-Chair

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200904/msg00005.html

2.3 Reminder - Meetings will be every four weeks - Next call May 5

3. Document Status

3.1 Diff version of LOA Authncontext Profile Draft 2 uploaded

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00053.html

4. Discussion

4.1 Election of Co-Chair

4.2 question on MNI request for SP Lite/IdP Lite

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00055.html

5. Other business

6. Action Items

None open