Subject: RE: [security-services] disposition of the HoK profiles

Tom Scavo wrote on 2009-07-01:
> I may be missing something but this seems like the best way to get the
> HoK Web Browser SSO Profile out the door now without having to
> implicitly depend on the successful completion of the kerberos profiles.
>
> Thoughts?

My only comment is that I don't think we've had many, if any, specific
examples of specs that we've "revised" following a CS or OS vote. The
exception might be the errata, which is now headed to its second published
revision, but errata are by their nature accumulative.

It becomes a "signaling" problem at runtime if you have behavior that
changes between V1 and V2 of some spec that's sharing syntax.