Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda SSTC Conference Call (October 20, 2009)

Thomas Hardjono wrote on 2009-10-16:
> Please Hal/myself know if we forgot any item, or if you have additional
> agenda items.

I just uploaded the new errata drafts, which includes my proposals to close
PE81/PE82/PE83 and we can vote this new draft 51 out as a CD and try to get
a public review started with this version. If there are objections to those
resolutions, we can just change the drafts, they don't have official
standing.

I also have redline versions of the main specs ready to upload.

>   (c) 15-Day review of sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-draft-49 [Hal]

We're striking this AI in favor of restarting with draft-51.