Subject: Re: [security-services] work product review

Hi Scott,

    I don't think most TCs do this, but that's fine - although it
needs to reference the specific version of the spec it's associated
with (not the filename, but the reference).

   On the other hand, no schema was previously identified; nor was it
included in the public review notice; nor does it live at the location
you've identified. Would the addition of a normative schema not be a
substantive change?

Mary