Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes and Action Items from the SSTC ConferenceCall (3 Nov 2009)

On 11/03/2009 12:21 PM, Nate Klingenstein wrote:
> SSTC Conference Call Minutes
> November 3, 2009, 12:00pm ET
>
> 1)  Procedural: Quorum was achieved.  Thomas will modify the minutes
> slightly to reflect that the votes taken did include updates of
> designated cross-references for the Holder-of-Key specification moves
> to Committee Draft, with no objections, and the minutes as such were
> approved.  Prateek's slides were added to the agenda, as was the
> planned Face-to-Face meeting for next year.

Roll Call:
======

Voting Members
Scott Cantor Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein Internet2
Thomas Hardjono M.I.T.
Hal Lockhart Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana Red Hat
David Staggs Veterans Health Administration
Christian Guenther Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Thinh Nguyenphu Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Emily Xu Sun Microsystems
Tom Scavo   NCSA

Members
Prateek Mishra Oracle Corporation

Observers
Phil Hunt  Oracle Corporation

Quorum Achieved: 10 out of 19 voting members (52%)
DuaneD lose voting rights