OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Draft Minutes w/o Attendance for SSTC Conference Call (December 1,2009)

Minutes for SSTC Conference Call
Tuesday 1 December, 2009, 12:00pm ET

>1. Roll Call & Agenda Review

>2. Need a volunteer to take minutes

Hal Lockhart

>3. Approval of minutes from last meeting (Nov 17, 2009):


Approved Unanimously

>4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:

>  (a) Current electronic ballots: None open.

>  (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots:

>       (i) SAML V2.0 Holder-of-Key Web Browser SSO Profile Version 1.0 as a CS
>           SAML V2.0 Holder-of-Key Assertion Profile Version 1.0
>             - AI: Create CD in three forms [Tom/Nate]

>             - AI: Chairs to request ballot to make into CS status. [Hal/Thomas]

Tom to make editorial changes required by OASIS

>  (c) sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-draft-49:
>             - AI: produce new Errata doc, with relevant text moved to Appendix [Scott]

Motion to approve as Approved Errata made by Scott approved unanimously.

>             - AI: Chairs to contact Oasis admin to inquire about Oasis formally communicating to IANA about
>                     IANA's requirement and process for changing Reg Number for the MIME type. [Hal/Thomas]

Scott recommends that we not make any change at IANA. Instead we should simply creat an errata to the Metadata spec. 

>  (d) Progress on getting Jira instance for SSTC:
>             - AI: chairs to get accounts on JIRA [Hal]

Thomas to look into this.

>  (e) Kerberos related items. [Josh/Thomas]
>        - AI: Josh/Thomas to upload CD version in three formats.

Request that TC members take a look at them.

>  (f) Expressing Identity Assurance profile for SAML2.0 (LOA) 
>       - AI: Produce CD version of Identity Assurance profile and update the wiki. [Bob]

CD version was uploaded.
Motion to take it to public review made by Bob, approved unanimously.
Hold off the request to start review until next call.
Bob to creat .html version and update wiki.

>  (g) Delegation Condition Extension Profile (Scott)
>       - AI: Hal to check on progress of request to make electronic ballot (for CD to go to CS).

Passed as CS. Updated versions posted.

>  (h) Port the SSTC Work Summary to the wiki [Hal]

In progress.

>  (i) CS version of Text-based Challenge/Response profile.
>       - AI: Anil to upload CS version of text (ODT, PDF, HTML formats).
>       - AI: Chairs to notify Mary to publish (as the CS Ballot was already done in April 2009)

Thomas to ask Mary to publish CS verisions.

>5. New work items:

Scott to improve SAML xml.org page

Make Errata more prominent
Add links to recent work.

>6. Assorted threads on saml-dev/comment list:
No discussion

7. Next Call: Tue 15 December, 2009 (if SSTC is meeting).

8. Other: Plans for SSTC calls during Holiday season (December and early January)
Agreed to meet December 15, cancel call on December 29, meet january 12 and every two weeks thereafter


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]