Subject: RE: [security-services] Potential errata for Core

Never mind... brain is burned out from long hours.  It's defined in the
spec under <Attribute> and is very clear. If it has no <AttributeValue>
then the attribute exists but has no values, not a value that is null or
a value that is empty.  It has no values.

Duh.

We now return you to your previous programming...

Rob Philpott
RSA, the Security Division of EMC
Senior Technologist | e-Mail: robert.philpott@rsa.com | Office: (781)
515-7115 | Mobile: (617) 510-0893