Subject: RE: [security-services] Consent management protocol?

That's correct Scott, but there is an open action item outstanding from the Kantara Vegas F2F for eGov to look at its needs for Consent Service, and do a gap analysis against the Interaction Service and feed back any gaps to the ID-WSF Evo WG.

I don't think it's even started yet, but (subject to asking them) I think eGov would be interested in your requirements Josh and see how we might more forward together on that.

Cheers

Colin

John Bradley wrote on 2009-12-17:

> Are you talking about the Consent attribute in the eGov profile?

No, that's purely data (whatever it means), but it's not a protocol or a service.

-- Scott