Subject: Minutes for SSTC Conference Call (January 12, 2010)

> 3. Approval of minutes from last meeting (15 Dec, 2009):
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/email/archives/200912/msg00029.html

Minutes were approved by SSTC.

> 4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
> (a) Current electronic ballots: None open.
>
> (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: (none)
>
> (c) SAML V2.0 Holder-of-Key Web Browser SSO Profile Version 1.0 as a
> CS
>          SAML V2.0 Holder-of-Key Assertion Profile Version 1.0

Tom Scavo: uploaded revised set of specs on Dec 15 completing
requirements of TC admin; waiting for response from TC admin. Has
anyone heard from TC Admin about HoK CS? No information.

> (d) Kerberos related items. [Josh/Thomas]
>       - AI: Josh/Thomas to upload CD version in three formats. [DONE]
>       - AI: Propose to start 60-day review. [DONE]
Thomas: waiting for Mary to send announcement of 60 day review for
Kerberos and IA CDs.

> (e) Expressing Identity Assurance profile for SAML2.0 (LOA)
>      - AI: Produce CD version of Identity Assurance profile and
> update the wiki. [Bob]
>      - AI:  Propose to start 60-day review. From 12/1/2009 call, the
> group decided to
>               wait until 12/15/2009 meeting before emailing TC/Mary.
> [DONE]

Thomas: still awaiting TC.

>      - AI: Bob to create .html version and update wiki
Bob: AI completed

> (f) CS version of Text-based Challenge/Response profile.
>      - AI: Anil to upload CS version of text (ODT, PDF, HTML
> formats). [DONE]
>      - AI: Chairs to notify Mary to publish (as the CS Ballot was
> already done in April 2009). [DONE]
> minutes about the vote.
>      - AI: Hal/Thomas to contact Mary.
Hal: hasn't contacted Mary yet. Are we sure the year is correct? If
anyone knows, please inform.
Scott: thinks it is 2007

New AI: Hal will update the CS to have the correct date and inform Mary.

> (g) Attribute Management protocol (Thinh/NSN)
>      - Updates ?

Thinh: no updates

> 5. New work items: none

Scott: some procedural questions concerning errata. The final approved
errata has not been published on the site. Someone needs to inform
Mary. There is a link that currently points to CD04.

New AI: Thomas to update Mary.

Scott: two instances of the wrong Name ID references. One correction
failed to make it through the editorial process; the other is new.
Nothing else is outstanding.
Hal: You should be able to address this directly to Mary.

New AI: Scott will update TC Admin.

> 6. Assorted threads on saml-dev/comment list:
> - Consent management protocol

Josh explained the use-case for a dynamic consent management protocol
in the EU data protection regime; Nate and Bob suggested some avenues
for exploration.

> - RSA2010
> - SAML HoK profile

Josh raised a number of process questions and questions concerning
specification process and the HoK Web SSO Profile.