Subject: Re: fixes done to SAML assurance draft; ready for review

Hi Bob,

  I'm still seeing the following problems in the files:

2. The spec now says it was approved as a CD on September 22. Please resend link to meeting minutes where:
a) specification was approved as a CD, and
b) specification was approved to submit for public review.

3. Specification URIs
- This version: need to be actual hypertext links
- Latest Version: need to be actual hypertext links

9. Normative references:
Hypertext links associated with the URIs of the actual Authoritative Specification are mostly incorrect

For example:
text: http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/v2.0/saml-authn-context-2.0-os.pdf
actual hypertext link: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/

Regards,