Subject: RE: [security-services] Re: fixes done to SAML assurance draft; ready for review

Mary McRae wrote on 2010-02-14:
> Hi Scott,
>
>   I see action items to produce CDs but I'm not seeing any mention of a
> motion and approval of the CD itself?

I copied in the relevant portion below.

The "motion" is the CD vote. There isn't a separate vote to "produce" the
CD, the CD just gets produced once the WD is voted to that state.

-- Scott

>  (g) Expressing Identity Assurance profile for SAML2.0 (LOA)  (Bob Morgan)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34277/sstc-saml-assurance-
profile-draft-01.pdf

BM uploaded a new version of this document (above). Some sections were
moved, an example was added, and other tweaks were made. No normative
changes were made, however. BM believes this document is ready for CD.
So moved (by BM). PM seconded. No objections. Motion caries
unanimously.