Subject: Having an SSTC F2F Meeting at the September OASIS IdentityManagement 2010 Conf. (?)

Folks,

Following a suggestion at today's SSTC call, did we want to have a Face-to-Face meeting of the SSTC in September (same location as the OASIS Identity Management 2010 Conf. in Washington DC)?

http://events.oasis-open.org/home/IDM/2010/call

If so, we need to make preparations from now (eg. ask for meeting space).

Thoughts, suggestions, comments ?

Regards.

Nate+Thomas