Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes from SSTC call June 1, 2010 withoutAttendance

On 06/01/2010 01:18 PM, Harold Lockhart wrote:
> Minutes from SSTC call June 1, 2010
>

>> 1. Roll Call&  Agenda Review.

Voting Members:
John Bradley      Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Paul Madsen     NTT Corporation
Phil Hunt     Oracle Corporation
Ari Kermaier     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Quorum: 11 out of 14 voting members (78%).  Quorum Achieved.