Subject: Re: [security-services] Revised Minutes for SSTC Call (June 15, 2010)

On 06/16/2010 12:10 PM, Emily Xu wrote:
> Revised based on Scott's correction.
>
> Thanks,
> Emily

Voting Members:
John Bradley     Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Phil Hunt     Oracle Corporation
Ari Kermaier     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Emily Xu     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Members:
Rob Philpott      EMC Corporation
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft Corporation
Federico Rossini     Telecom Italia S.p.a.

Status Changes: Tony Nadalin gains voting rights.  Frederick Hirsch
loses voting rights.