Subject: draft: SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profile for OAuth 2.0

Hi SSTC,

I recently submitted an internet draft that attempts to define the use
of a SAML 2.0 bearer assertion as means for requesting an OAuth 2.0
access token using the assertion flow or grant type in OAuth.  I
wanted to inform the SSTC of the work and solicit any feedback or
suggestions that any of you might have on it (I already have a pretty
good idea of how Scott feels but his insightful comments are welcome
regardless).

Here's a link to the draft (it's pretty short):
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-campbell-oauth-saml-00.txt

Thanks,
Brian Campbell