Subject: Re: [security-services] Re: Proposed Agenda for SSTC Call (10 August2010)

  On 08/10/2010 11:42 AM, Nate Klingenstein wrote:

>> 1. Roll Call&  Agenda Review.
> Quorum was achieved.

Voting Members:
John Bradley     Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft Corporation
Phil Hunt     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Members:
Ari Kermaier     Oracle Corporation
Paul Madsen     NTT Corporation
George Fletcher      AOL

Quorum: 9 out of 13 voting members (69%)