Subject: Ballot for SSTC F2F now open ---- FW: Groups - oasis - New ballot"SSTC F2F meeting in DC on 29 September 2010"

Folks,

I have set-up a ballot to ask if the SSTC is wanting to
have a F2F meeting on Wednesday 29 September (one day).
This is the date that Oasis has set aside for F2F meetings.

The ballot closes the Monday evening (9/23) before our next Telecon (9/24).
We need to decide this question at that next telecon.

ps. In the ballot question I intentionally did not ask
if "you will attend a F2F if it is held", so that people would not feel
over committed (ie. saying yes and then not showing-up at the F2F).
But we can always change the ballot question.

Thanks.

/thomas/

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:19 PM
To: Thomas Hardjono

OASIS Security Services (SAML) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Security Services (SAML) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballot.php?id=1928

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"SSTC F2F meeting in DC on 29 September 2010"
Should the SSTC hold a face-2-face meeting on Wednesday 29 September 2010 in Washington DC (co-located with the Oasis Identity Management Conference 2010)?

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

---