Subject: RE: [security-services] http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-215 - 60-day Review Request for SAML V2.0 Metadata Profile for Algorithm Support Version 1.0

> 1. This zip contains only an html file. Please be sure to deliver pdf and
> doc or odt files as well.

Thomas submitted a second request today with the corrected ZIP. You may want
to close that request and update this one with the link to the right ZIP, or
vice versa.

> 2. You can remove the 'Latest Approved Version' section.
> 3. In 'Technical Committee', please hyperlink the TC name.

Fixing now. I can't update or comment the issue to correct the link to the
ZIP with my revised version though, I have no apparent access in Jira to the
issue.

> 4. In 'Related Work', please hyperlink SAML2Meta.

My OO copy is linked there, I'll check the resulting conversions.

> 5. Please correct the Table of Contents formatting.

If you mean the HTML, this is not possible. We do not use tools that support
effective HTML conversion, and it is not practical to do anything but what
we have done, unless we switch to docbook or related approaches. We can't do
that for these drafts.

Our goal for the HTML is readability, and that's as far as it goes. I would
prefer that we not supply HTML at all, because it is not very readable and
is therefore of no use to the community, but the requirement is such that we
have to do what we can.