Subject: RE: [security-services] http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-215 - 60-day Review Request for SAML V2.0 Metadata Profile for Algorithm Support Version 1.0

> 4. In 'Related Work', please hyperlink SAML2Meta.

This is definitely a conversion issue we can't fix. The PDF version
reference pointers are converted as internal links, but Open Office does not
link them in the HTML version.

> 5. Please correct the Table of Contents formatting.

It's actually not horrid in the HTML that I see (relatively speaking), so
maybe I'm not understanding the request....

The other changes I could make have been applied and the ZIP updated, new
revision is:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38989/sstc-saml-metadata-a
lgsupport-cd-01.zip