Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for SSTC Call 30 Nov 2010

On 11/30/2010 11:32 AM, Nate Klingenstein wrote:
>> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.
>
> Quorum was achieved. ( 10 out of 14 voting members) : 71%
Voting Members:
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft Corporation
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation
Phil Hunt     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Emily Xu     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Members:
Rob Philpott     EMC Corporation
Bob Morgan     Internet2