Subject: Re: Correction -- RE: [security-services] Committee SpecificationApproval Ballot Request for SAML V2.0 Metadata Profile for Algorithm SupportVersion 1.0

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011, Thomas Hardjono wrote:

> Robin,
>
> Apologies, I made a typo yesterday when I submitted the ballot request. The Comments Resolution Log has the wrong URL.
>
> Here is the correct URL for Comments Resolution Log:
>
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/PublicComments20101118-20101203
>

> Apologies again.
>
> Regards.
>
> /thomas/

Many thanks, Thomas!  I appreciate the followup.  I've not looked
at the submitted ballot request in detail, but two other items
caught my attention initially:

1.  The Ballot Request form
     http://marypmcrae.com/cs-ballot-request-2
     asks for the CSPRD URI thus:

    "Committee Specification Public Review Draft URI
     Please enter the OASIS Library URI
     (hosted on docs.oasis-open.org) for the Committee
     Specification Public Review Draft (html format)
     that is to be balloted
     (http://docs.oasis-open.org/ ... /*.html) "

     The request form replies:
     http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/38989/sstc-saml-metadata-algsupport-cd-01.zip

So I'll need to understand whether the form
is incorrect/misleading, of whether you provided
the Kavi repo URI instead of the the OASIS Library URI
through a simple oversight, or... (?).

2. The form asks for:

   "Committee Specification Public Review Draft ##
    Please enter the CSPRD##"

    The request form replies: 01

    But I see that there is already a published csprd02 in
    the OASIS Library

    http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml-metadata-algsupport-v1.0-csprd02.html

    So maybe you meant CSPRD02 ?

If you have any clarifications to send, please do;
otherwise I'll probably get back to you with requests
for confirmation/clarification as may be needed.

Thanks, and best wishes,

- Robin