Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes from SSTC Call on Tue 22 Feb 2011

On 02/25/2011 10:32 AM, Thomas Hardjono wrote:
> 1. Roll Call.
Voting Members:-
Rob Philpott     EMC Corporation
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Phil Hunt     Oracle Corporation
Ari Kermaier     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Emily Xu     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat

Members:-
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft Corporation
Abbie Barbir     Bank of America

Observers:-
Jonas Hogberg     Ericsson

Quorum: Achieved. 9 out of 14 voting members (64%)