Subject: RFC Registration and Publication Information WD03

I have just uploaded WD03 of the registration and publication
information metadata extension I've been working on.  I'd appreciated
it if people could take a look at it.  It's my intention to request a
vote to CD on the call after next if folks don't have suggestions for
major changes.

Thanks.

--
Chad La Joie