Subject: question about PR for SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0

I received an email communication from the TC as
follows:

> Apologies if this has been addressed. The SSTC
> is wondering about the status of the 30-day
> Public Review of the SAML 2.0 Change Notify
> Protocol Version 1.0.

I looked in the JIRA TCADMIN Project (searching
on "Notify") and did not find a submission request
for 30-day review, so I'm not sure what is meant
by "status of the 30-day Public Review".

Did someone send a submission request using the
appropriate form?  It's possible that the JIRA
system failed to accept or process some request,
but I don't know of any other instances where
this happened or was suspected/alleged.  We do
not delete JIRA tickets created by actions of
TC members using the forms.

Just let me know.

- Robin

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html
Tel: +1 972-296-1783

======= References:

30-day Committee Specification Draft Public Review (CSD-PR) Request
http://marypmcrae.com/30-day-csdpr-request
   from:
TC Administration Requests
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCAdminRequests15-10-2010.html

CSD Creation / Upload Request for SAML 2.0 Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-338

WP Registration / Template Request for SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-276

SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 01
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml2-notify-protocol/v1.0/csd01/sstc-saml2-notify-protocol-v1.0-csd01.zip
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml2-notify-protocol/v1.0/csd01/sstc-saml2-notify-protocol-v1.0-csd01.html

msg: