Subject: Re: [TC Admin] Request to close TCADMIN-428

A request was received to close the JIRA TCADMIN ticket -428
"CSD Creation / Upload Request for SAML V2.0 Metadata
Extensions for Registration and Publication Information Version 1.0"

Since the decision to advance WD to CSD was a TC
decision, the decision to rescind also needs to be
documented as a TC decision.

Please send me some notification or URI to document
this TC decision and copy the SSTC list.

Thanks - Robin

--

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator