Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Call (July 9, 2011)

Correction, the next Session Token CSD is CSD 03.

Hal

msg00001.html

Phil was not online, topic will carry over to next call

Hal suggested that if we have any substantial comments that we officially file them with the OAuth working group.  They are getting close to a final call on their documents.

There was a general feeling that the approach of removal all security semantics from the message flows themselves, and moving that in to to-be-profiled parts of the message, was not a good idea.

> 6. Other items:
>   - International Cloud Symposium.
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201108/msg00000.html

No comments