Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Minutes for SSTC Call (23 August2011)

On 08/23/2011 11:20 AM, Nate Klingenstein wrote:
>> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Voting Members:
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Chad La Joie     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Hal Lockhart     Oracle
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat

Members:
Gregory Neven     IBM
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Phil Hunt     Oracle

Quorum:  6 out of 9 voting members (66%). Achieved.