Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Telecon (4 October 2011)

I won't be able to attend as I'm at a conference, but below is my
update for my items.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:45, Thomas Hardjono <hardjono@mit.edu> wrote:
>  (i) Metadata Extensions for Documentation/Registration (Chad)

Chet has posted the PR, it's a 30-day PR instead of a 15-day one; he
noted that the very first PR has to be for 30 days (for some reason I
thought it was the final one that had to be 30 days).  We've already
had one set of comments (most of them are either just typo's or
painfully inane).  Scott is shepherding my through the process (thanks
Scott) of tracking comments and our response on the wiki.  You can
find the page here:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/PublicComments20111003-20111102

I think that's it for now.

--