Subject: Comments received during PR of Session Token Profile (Oct 3 to Oct 18, 2011)

Three comments in two messages were received during the public review. They are here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services-comment/201110/msg00003.html

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201110/msg00011.html

Because these comments are on minor points and because of the time delay required for another round of public review, I intent to propose on the next call that we move the Session Token Profile (CSD 03) to Committee Specification. If the specification is changed at any point in future, for example as a result of interop testing, I will address these comments.

Hal