Subject: RE: [security-services] Meeting attendance - self service

Actually the "Attendees can Record Their Attendance" is turned off for today's meeting.

I am interested to see how this experiment will work. I know that not everyone will be able to use it at every meeting. I have attended and even chaired meetings without being online. Therefore you will still have to do some roll call. I wonder if this will make it difficult to determine if we have quorum at the start of the call. Perhaps we should move the minutes approval to later in the call. Of course there are often other votes to be taken as well.

For the present I will pass over other possible issues such as web site response times and abuse of the self-attendance feature for the present.

Hal