Subject: Ballot to approve SAML 2.0 Session Token Profile Version 1.0 as a Committee Specification set up

Members of the Security Services TC,

The ballot to approve SAML 2.0 Session Token Profile Version 1.0 as a
Committee Specification has been set up and will open for voting
tomorrow. You will be able to access the ballot at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballot.php?id=2145

On those TC members eligible to vote may vote on this ballot. I
currently list the following TC members as eligible:

Nathan Klingenstein, Internet2
Chad La Joie, Internet2
Thomas Hardjono, M.I.T.
Frederick Hirsch, Nokia Corporation
Thinh Nguyenphu, Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Hal Lockhart, Oracle
Anil Saldhana, Red Hat

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe this to be in
error, please contact the Chair and me so that we can resolve the
situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org