Subject: Re: [security-services] CD02 of Kerberos Web Browser SSO profile uploaded

Hi all,

Scott is correct. The process has sped up quite a bit though so it
won't take as long as in the past.

To be specific, Section 3, Approval Process of the TC Process says,
"Standards Track Work Products progress as follows: Committee
Specification Draft, Committee Specification Public Review Draft,
Committee Specification... Each of the progressions above must begin
with step 1, and no step may be skipped."

So the steps to take now are:

1. Upload the WD ZIP file with all the component parts that make up
the specification to Kavi. In your meeting motions, please approve it
as SAML V2.0 Kerberos Attribute Profile Version 1.0 Working Draft 02
and include the Kavi link. Make two motions - one to approve Working
Draft 02 as a Committee Specification Draft and one to approve sending
the Committee Specification Draft out for public review. For example,
motion language like:

"Do TC members approve SAML V2.0 Kerberos Attribute Profile Version
1.0 Working Draft 02 (located in <kavi link
stuff>sstc-saml-kerberos-browser-sso-wd-02.zip) as Committee
Specification Draft 02?

Do TC members approve submitting Committee Specification Draft 02 for
15 day public review?"

will do the job just fine.

2. Because the previous ticket was to create the CS, please enter new
tickets for the CSD and CSPRD at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/committee-specification-draft-creation-upload-request
and http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/15-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-request
. The JIRA queue is down to where it ought to be - these tickets will
be turned around and the PR started within 3 days max.

3. After the PR completes and assuming no comments received, reapprove
voting on the Committee Spec Draft as a Committee Specification and
enter a ticket for me at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/committee-specification-ballot-request.
I will get that ballot started and meanwhile, we will get everything
ready for the CS to upload quickly.

Thanks & let me know if you have any questions about any of the above...

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472