Subject: RE: [security-services] Draft Minutes SSTC Telecon 29 Nov 2011

Hello,

Sorry for missing the call.  I have some update on item (f)

>  (f) Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0 (Thinh/Phil)

Thomas: still in TC-Admin process

no other update, Thinh and Phil not on call

[Thinh] Based on the email announcement from Chet
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/email/archives/20
1111/msg00031.html), the Change Notify Protocol v1.0 has been published.
Thus, we can close-out this item.

Thinh