Subject: Please review PE-16 text

I have a complete proposal for PE-16 in Jira:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SECURITY-16

The sooner we get the XML Encryption thing addressed the better, so please
review if you're going to be on the call today so we can approve it.

Once we fix up a couple of additional Security Considerations issues, I
think we'll want to start getting the errata moving towards final approval
again becaue of the criticality of some of the security issues.