Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML Rev Idea: General Session Index

On 1/17/12 10:08 AM, "Chad La Joie" <lajoie@itumi.biz> wrote:

>Fair enough.  Is this something people think would be a useful
>extension?  Obviously the Shib project has seen a couple places where
>it would help us out some.  Does anyone else care?

We have a half dozen or more existing specs out there nobody else
implemented, so our (meaning the project's) threshold has been that if we
think it's worth implementing, we've published it.

If I understand your proposal, it's to use the existing SessionIndex
construct in the AuthnStatement, so as an SP implementer, yes, it's pretty
trivial.