Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Enhancement for Dynamic Attribute Queries

Hi Rainer

We dont really mind whether it is a new message type or an extension to the existing AuthnRequest. Whichever people prefer.

regards

David

On 26/03/2012 13:21, Rainer Hoerbe wrote:
Another approach was defined by STORK in the extension element
<stork:RequestedAttribute> to the AuthnRequest that could use the
existing message type. (see Document D5.8.2b
<https://www.eid-stork.eu/index.php?option=com_processes&Itemid=&act=streamDocument&did=1387>
section 6.1.4.8.1).

What would be the benefit of a new message type? Wouldn't an extension
of AuthnRequest be less invasive for existing IdPs?

Regards,
Rainer