Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Enhancement for Dynamic Attribute Queries

Hi Leif

if I understand you correctly, you propose to invent a set of virtual SPs according to the different combinations of attributes that could be requested by any SP, and then when an actual SP wants a particular set of attributes, the SAML message that is sent tells the IDP that it is from the virtual SP corresponding to the set of attributes that are required. Is that correct? If so, it sounds like a rather convoluted hack

regards

David