Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML Webinar

Hello,
I see the note in the 29 April minutes regarding the webinar. I did not hear
from others on the TC. I also see that I just missed the TC call.
Can those that are interested shoot me an email, so I can organize a call?
Regards,
Dee

Dee Schur
Senior Manager - Standards Advocate
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.781.425.5073 x211

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Hardjono [mailto:hardjono@MIT.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:43 AM
To: Dee Schur; security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

Dee,

At the last SSTC telecon the group agreed that the SSTC should present a
webinar on our proposed plans for the scope of work for the 2.0.1
specifications.

The webinar will be targeted for an audience already knowledgeable about
SAML2.0.

We are thinking of having the Webinar sometime in late June 2012.

/thomas/

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Kerberos Consortium
email:  hardjono[at]mit.edu