Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Telecon (Tue 29 May 2012)

I would like to add to the list SP/IdP Session Sync (as discussed in Kantara eGov WG with the SP doing IsPassive requests to refresh the user's IdP session).

Regarding the use of HTML5: An improved privacy profile with reduced linkability would be a hot feature in Europe, saving the world from having to rush into  uProve-like solutions. I posted a draft at http://identityblog.portalverbund.at/en/node/37.

- Rainer