Subject: RE: [security-services] Draft Minutes for SSTC Call (26 June 2012)

Regarding Item 6 Dave and Duane...

We in NZ gov will be very interested in how the pilot goes wrt consent.
We have been trying to work that here, without much success..or at least successfully in a clean and simple way.
What we have has been variously described :-), but the nicest of those is 'over - engineered' (thanks Leif.. :-)

Cheers
Colin

<snip>

> 6. Other items:

XSPA (Cross enterprise Security and Privacy Authorizations for Healthcare):
David: European organization (epSOS) is using the XSPA profile for exchange
of patient data.  The (US) Office of National Coordinator is hosting a pilot
for developing standard ways to enforce patient consent directives.
Suggested changes to the SSTC XSPA profile will be brought forward as
developed by the XSPA TC and the experiences from the ONC pilot.

Duane: The Veterans Affairs and SAMSHA is working on data segmentation for
the pilot and will add suggested changes for SSTC discussion.

Goal is to get the XSPA profile/changes to the committee by the next
meeting.

====
====