Subject: RE: [security-services] RE: Proposed Agenda for SSTC Call (Tue 10 July 2012)

Chet,

I input into request template and submitted, but I didn't see it generate an action item, or send out a email.  Any ideas?

Duane DeCouteau
Senior Software Engineer

EDMOND SCIENTIFIC COMPANY (ESC)
"A Veteran Owned Small Business"
4000 Legato Road, Suite 1100
Fairfax, Virginia  22033
Fax: 703.896.7601
Cell: 406.410.0894

www.edmondsci.com
At Edmond Scientific, we strive to develop and implement complete technical solutions that complement existing managerial and operational structures, optimizing our customers' ability to effectively use technology. That is why we say at Edmond Scientific, "We Engineer Solutions."
Confidentiality Statement: All information in and attached to this e-mail may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure. Such information is solely for the use and benefit of the intended recipient(s). Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the sender’s intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this email or any information contained in or attached hereto.  If you have erroneously received this communication, please notify Edmond Scientific Company immediately by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic, paper, or otherwise).

La información contenida en este correo electrónico puede ser privilegiada o confidencial, o estar protegida de ser divulgada. Si este correo no le fue dirigido a usted, cualquier diseminación, distribución o reproducción del mismo está estrictamente prohibida. Si usted cree que recibió este correo por error, favor de contactar al envíate inmediatamente.

From: Chet Ensign [chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 12:40 PM
To: Hal Lockhart
Cc: Duane Decouteau; Thomas Hardjono; OASIS SSTC; Nate Klingenstein

Duane,

You can request the template / starter document here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/work-product-registration-template-request

/chet

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com> wrote:
> No action by the TC is required to create a Working Draft. Just get a template from TC Admin. The first step by the TC is to vote to CSD when the members have had time to review and comment.
>
> Hal

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen