Subject: Re: Starter Documents for SAML Version 2.1

On 9/14/12 12:26 PM, "Paul Knight" <paul.knight@oasis-open.org> wrote:

>This is designed as a multi-part Work Product, with the following
>individual Work Product abbreviations:
>part1-overview
>part2-core
>part3-bindings
>part4-profiles
>part5-metadata
>part6-authn-context
>part7-sec-consider
>part8-conformance
>part9-glossary
>
>We expect this Work Product to be published at the following URIs:

We may be creating additional parts as we go along, I can't say for sure
yet. Assuming we do, is it a problem to renumber the later parts as we
proceed with the working drafts, or does that cause a problem for the
publication process?

>For each WD revision, you will need to:
>1) increment the Working Draft revision (number) from 01 to 02, 03, 04
>etc., as successive Working Drafts are produced; the revision number
>needs to be updated at the top of the document in the stage identifier
>(Working Draft ##) and in the document identifier
> within the page footer.

Question regarding this: do we have to increment all the drafts and upload
as a unit, or can the working drafts float until the CSD stage? Meaning,
can the final step to CSD be approval of differently numbered working
drafts of the various parts?

Thanks very much for the quick turnaround, I know it's a lot of documents.