OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Proposed Minutes: SSTC Telecon 9/18/2012

Proposed Minutes: SSTC Telecon 9/18/2012

> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Ian Young
Chad La Joie (Observer)
Frederick Hirsch
Hal Lockhart
Alan Foster
Rainer Hoerbe
Nate Klingenstein
Scott Cantor
Thomas Hardjono

Quorum was achieved.

> 2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Chad taking minutes.

>3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>   - Minutes from SSTC Call on 4 September 2012:

Nate moved, Hal & Allen second, no objection.  Minutes Approved

>4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>  (a) Current electronic ballots: (none)
>  (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: (none)

Nothing to do.

>  (c) SAML 2.1 work:
>      - SAML2.1 wiki:
> https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML2Revision
>      - Status: Set of nine (9) Starter documents posted by TC-Admin:

Document requested, more formalism now than in the past.

Scott: All documents to be voted on as one bundle, do we want to do this?
Hal: probably want to treat everything as a single bundle
Scott: If people have any comments on the document organization people should speak up sooner rather than later
Scott: Nothing for the overview document yet, may incorporate the current tech overview content.  If people want to add content, speak up
Rainer: Will contribute abstract model of the specification (e.g., UML description).  What is the timeline for that?
Scott: No timeline yet.  By early next year would be early enough
Hal: Oracle working on developing a low-level state diagram for SSO
Scott: Technical overview might be split in to two; higher-level into the overview doc, lower-level moved somewhere else.
Scott: Overview document should really provide a roadmap to all the rest of the specs.
Scott: Conformance document should take the place of "dummy" statements currently spread across all the other documents.  Don't want this.
Scott: Might be good to pull out some of the attribute profile material into a separate document, add some existing attribute extensions, and maybe drop some of the unused content
Chad: makes sense to me

>  (d)  SSTC Webinar:
>      - Date:  25 September 2012.
>      - Time:  11am-East.
>      - Registration:  https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/661177496

Hal will be presenting the webinar.
Thomas forwarded notice of Webinar to various lists (e.g., OAuth, SAAG).
Thomas to check that there are no attendance limits

>  (e) Asynchronous Single Logout Protocol Extension (Chad)
>     - Status: Scott will post a new WD after getting latest files from Chad.

Now owned by Scott.

Scott moved to approve WD02 as CSD01
Nate seconded.
No objection.  Motion passed.

Scott moved to start 30-day public review of CSD01
Allan seconded.
No object.  Motion passed.

>  (f) XSPA updates (David S. & Duane)

David and Duane not online, nothing to do. Keep to next meeting.

>5. Assorted mail items:

Nothing to do.

>6. Other items:
>  - IIW in October.

Nothing to do.

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Kerberos Consortium
email:  hardjono[at]mit.edu
mobile: +1 781-729-9559

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]