Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Telecon (Tue 2 October 2012)

I will be sitting tight inside a plane at that time and on schedule to lose my voting rights. :)

Please cancel the meeting.

On 09/27/2012 04:43 PM, Cantor, Scott wrote:
On 9/27/12 2:54 PM, "Thomas Hardjono" <hardjono@MIT.EDU> wrote:
PS. Since Thomas & Nate unavailable, Hal has kindly agreed to run this
meeting. (Thank you, Hal).
A number of usual suspects are going to be at a conference next week and
we might just want to cancel it and pick up after. I hope to have made at
least a little progress on document work by then, but I won't have much by
next week.